Thursday, September 6, 2007

Just laugh



You know when your child is quiet and the alarm goes off in the brain.."It's tooo quiet" That's happened many a time, especially now that Moses is walking but this might be the funniest. I was actually changing his diaper and it was screaming. I found the closest thing I could and it just happened to be a stamp. Now you moms out there are thinking...Say WHAT...Taye, what were you thinking. I was thinking, Moses doesn't know how to take the lid off. So I hand it off and I have a pleasant 1 year old. While I was dealing with the stickiest, soupy, nastiest surprise on his lower end-the alarm went off. I glance to the top half of our child and the blue monster appeared. Now I know why people get the camera when there is choc. syrup all over a room and they are laughing. Humor is such a great option in moments of shock!

2 comments:

Sara Velovaa said...

I can totally relate with this one Taye! SO FUNNY! You are doing a perfect job, stamp or not, so don't think any different of yourself...cute little mommie! Love you, Sara

Fran said...

Always laugh...

unless you need to call "911". Then stay calm and be the Supermom you are.

I love you!
Mom