Sunday, September 23, 2007

April Fool's Baby!

That's right...we are expecting our 2nd! I am almost done with my 1st Trimester and ready for the 2nd to come quickly. We really haven't tried to keep it a secret but we almost forget who knows and who doesn't. It's been crazy how sluggish and sick feeling I have been. It's slowing me down and that's always hard to handle. So here are the basics...the baby is due on April 1ST, we are not finding out what we are having again, Moses will be 20 months older, we do not have names yet and no we don't care what it will be. We will keep ya'll "posted" on the progress.

3 comments:

M said...

Hey Taye - It's Margaret Norman Here - Congrats! You will love having them so close! Some days are tough - but when they get older it is so awesome!
Check out my blog and add me to your links if you want!
www.gogos-world.blogspot.com

If you want a cool template similar to mine - I have a friend in Frisco who designs them for very little! If you are interested - go to my blog and click on My Splatter Painted Life
or Splat Designs.
Take Care and GOD BLESS
margaret :)

The Uhrig Family said...

Congrats again guys!!!

Much Love - Stacey, Matt, and Ben

Tracy said...

Congratulations, Tray and Taye! So fun! My sis and I are 19 mos apart, and we grew up as good friends. :) We miss you and look forward to meeting up again for some bbq...hopefully in the not-too-distant future.